1. “Never mistake activity for achievement.”
2. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
3. “Winning takes talent; to repeat takes character.”
4. “A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.”
5. “I’d rather have a lot of talent and a little experience than a lot of experience and a little talent.”
6. “If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”
7. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.”
8. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
9. “Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.”
10. “It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.”
11. “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
You can check out the full article here.
Which quote is your favorite? Feel free to leave a comment through the comment link below.
- The wisdom of John Wooden (theranchblog.com)